An auto insurance policy is a valuable investment and can protect you and others from a broad range of scenarios. Don’t forget to carry evidence of your auto insurance in your vehicle at all times. This can be your insurance card or a picture on your phone.
Here are 8 reasons why auto insurance is important:
- It protects you if you are at fault for a Collision.
- It can compensate you for a Collision caused by someone else.
- It can help protect your assets.
- It can cover you for bodily injury if the at-fault driver left the scene.
- It can cover your passengers.
- It can cover you for bodily injury when the at-fault driver did not have enough coverage
- It can compensate you for property damage repairs to your vehicle.
- It can supplement your health insurance.
Click here to read about the different types of auto insurance policies.